SecVPN provides users with VPN connections and websites (VPN connections and websites are collectively referred to as "Services"). I would like to remind you (user) to read this SecVPN User Agreement and Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") carefully before using SecVPN. This Agreement stipulates the rights and obligations of SecVPN and the User regarding the SecVPN Services. To ensure that you fully understand the terms of this Agreement, please read carefully and choose to accept or not accept this Agreement. You are not authorized to use the Services covered by this Agreement unless you accept all the terms of this Agreement. Your registration, login, and use will be deemed acceptance of this Agreement and you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.Account security
1. Once the user has successfully registered, he will become a "SecVPN" user and have the right to log in to "SecVPN" at any time using his or her username and password.
2. The user is fully responsible for the security of the user name and password, and is fully responsible for all activities and events conducted under his or her username.
3. Users may not transfer or authorize others to use their own "SecVPN" account in any form.User statement and guarantee
1. The user promises that he is a civil subject with full civil capacity and has the ability to conclude this Agreement to fulfill his obligations thereof.
2. Any content accessed, uploaded, copied, published, or transmitted by the user through the use of "SecVPN" shall not violate the relevant laws of the country where the route is located, including but not limited to the following principles:
(1) Oppose the basic principles established by the constitution; (2) Endanger national security, divulge state secrets, subvert state power, and undermine national unity; (3) Incite national hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermine national unity; (4) Destroy the state's religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstitions; (5) Spread rumors, disrupt social order, and undermine social stability; (6) Spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, reactionary, violent, murder, terror, or abetment; (7) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others; (8) Containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
3. Users may not use the "SecVPN" account or the Service to create, upload, copy, publish or disseminate content that interferes with the normal operation of “SecVPN” and infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties, including but not limited to the following:
(1) Containing insults, intimidation, threats, and defamatory content; (2) Containing harassment, junk advertisements, malicious information, or scam information; (3) Involving other people's privacy, personal information or materials; (4) Infringement of the reputation of others (5) Used for registration machines, stickers, spam, bulk chain, black hat SEO, cyber-attacks; (6) For BT, eMule, Downloaded by P2P tools such as FlashGet, Tor, etc.; (7) Contains other information that interferes with the normal operation of the Services and infringes the content of legitimate rights of other users or third parties.Services content
1. The content of "SecVPN" Services is to provide you with network services and related technical support services. Users have the right to legally use related products within the service period.
2. After purchasing the Services, the user has the right to use the related products normally, continuously and stably, and enjoys the rights of data encryption and privacy security.
3. Based on the prevention of abuse, "SecVPN" has the right to filter the flow of user information, prohibiting the distribution or dissemination of any suspected illegal content (including but not limited to text, voice, pictures, videos, documents, etc.).Termination of services
1. Under the following circumstances, "SecVPN" has the right to terminate the service to the user without warning.
(1) When the user violates the relevant provisions of this Agreement; (2) When the information provided by the user contains false content; (3) When the user has a brush or cheating behavior, "SecVPN" has the right to detain the amount in the account for cheating; (4) The Terms of Service are terminated or updated, and the User expressly refuses to accept the new Terms of Services;
2. After the termination of the Services, "SecVPN" is not obligated to retain or forward any information related to the original account. For illegal acts, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies to pursue responsibility.Services change and interruption
1. In case of force majeure, the user agrees that "SecVPN" will change or interrupt some or all of the network services. Force majeure accidents are objective events that cannot be foreseen and cannot be overcome, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, plague epidemics, and social events such as war, turmoil, government actions, telecommunications trunk line disruptions, hackers, and network congestion. , technical adjustments in the telecommunications sector, etc. The party that suffers from force majeure or accident does not assume any responsibility.
2. "SecVPN" needs to be tested or updated periodically or irregularly. If such a situation causes the network service to be interrupted within a reasonable time, "SecVPN" does not need to bear any responsibility for this.Terms of services modification
1. "SecVPN" has the right to update the revised Terms of Service, which involves updating important terms and "SecVPN" will try to notify the user. If the notice is omitted due to factors such as technical network failure, no further notice will be given.
2. If you do not agree to the changes made by SecVPN to these Terms of Service, you must stop using the Services.
3. If the user continues to use the related Services, the user is deemed to have accepted the changes made by SecVPN to these Terms of Service.Other
1. "SecVPN" solemnly reminds users to pay attention to the terms of this agreement exempting "SecVPN" liability and restricting user rights. Please read carefully and consider the risk. Minors should read this agreement accompanied by a legal guardian.
2. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms are still valid and binding on both parties.
3. The final interpretation of this Agreement is owned by "SecVPN" and reserves the right to interpret and modify.
Revision date of this Agreement: October 20, 2019